The answer to that is infinite. How many grains of sand on a beach!?
Some ideas, off the top of my head:
- Livestreaming on twitch, monetise through subscriptions and tips when you have a big enough community.
- Brand deals when you have a big enough community for brands to want to partner with you.
- Patreon page when you have enough people wanting to support you (Patreon is my biggest source of income).
- Online POD (Print On Demand) merchandise so people can buy your epic merch from anywhere in the world.
- Teach people music through skype
- Make a music course on Udemy (passive income)
- Write an epic ebook and sell that
Nate Maingard is a modern troubadour and live-streamer. He’s been on the music scene since 1998 and right now he is in the top 50 musicians on Patreon. He is a guest lecturer at SAE, Ovation Award Winner and Gold VIP live-streamer on Periscope.